- You do not need prior retail experience to operate a successful Rocket Fizz franchise. Our training program will teach you how to operate your store(s).
- We want franchisees who understand how store cleanliness, friendliness and inventory quantity and freshness of presentation is to the success of their stores and our brand.
- You will have a protected territory where no other Rocket Fizz retail store will be allowed to operate.
- Once you sign your lease, depending on your location and other factors, Rocket Fizz stores typically open in as few as 60 days to as many as 180 days (estimates based on past experience).
- We encourage franchisees to eventually own more than one location. Many of our current franchisees own additional locations. We view our franchisee relationships like family and we want you to flourish!
- While owning a Rocket Fizz franchise is relatively easy to operate, it may not be the best fit for you. If your passion is cooking pizza or arranging flowers, then maybe you should consider one of those franchises instead. If your passion is to have fun, make people happy and run a successful business, then Rocket Fizz may be a great fit for you!
- Initial franchise fee is $54,000 and includes substantial build-out assistance.
- Total estimated costs (including the franchise fee) is $125,000 to $266,000.
- Royalties are $900/month or 5% of sales, whichever is greater.
- Our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) will provide you with the complete estimated cost details.
- Rocket Fizz loves the U.S. Military, law enforcement, and the fire department and those members will receive a discount.
How to Apply
1. Fill out and submit our online Request For Consideration.
2. A representative will call you within a few days.
3. We will send you a second (more detailed, but easy to complete) application to fill out and submit. Some degree of financial liquidity will be required.
4. This is where you can find our Franchise Owner Application.